Benefits

Small Business
Websites

Website Design and Management Services for Small Businesses

Designing And Managing Websites For Small Businesses Since 1999

Wordpress website design logo

WordPress Websites For Small Business

WordPress is an ideal setup for small business websites. High quality sites can be easily designed in WordPress. They can also be maintained easily by people with little knowledge of website design.

We design most of our websites with WordPress. It is a very effective tool for small business websites. Websites can be create and maintained more easily than sites written in code.

Responsive Layouts For
Business Websites

Does your business have a responsive website?

Responsive Small Business Websites

Responsive Designs

Small business websites that are not responsive to the device they are being viewed on are at a major disadvantage to mobile friendly websites.

Viewers on mobile devices that come across a website that is not responsive are much more likely to leave the site quickly.

Responsive website design helps SEO.

Numbers For Small Business Websites

Nearly all consumers today turn to the web to find a local business or a local service. Many buyers will also research products before making a purchase.

Only 64% of small businesses have websites. The other 36% are missing an opportunity. We want to help them benefit from the web.

  • Consumers Going Online To Find A Local Business
  • Shopper Researching Before Purchase – 81%
  • Small Businesses With Websites – 64%
A website for a small dock equipment business.

A Website For A Dock Equipment Business

This site is designed with Divi themes for a dock equipment business. They use their website to display product across the country.

A small business website is ideal for a company wanting to expand it’s market area. The business’s website, properly designed and maintained, can rank in the search engines across the country.

We Design and Manage Small Business Websites

Small business websites provide a range of benefits to their companies. Marketing is the primary element for most. And communication is a key element for many.

Marketing

Show Products
List Benefits
Explain Values

Communication

An Email Base
Form Creation
Get Customer Feedback

We Design and Manage Small Business Websites

Small business websites provide a range of benefits to their companies. Marketing is the primary element for most. And communication is a key element for many.

Marketing

Show Products
List Benefits
Explain Values

Communication

An Email Base
Form Creation
Get Customer Feedback

Years Operating

Sites Completed

Ongoing Projects

Cups Of Coffee

Websites For Contractors

Certified Businesses

Websites are a place small businesses can use to enhance their credibility. For example, a grading contractor can display images of everything from their heavy duty equipment to their licenses for operation.

Two pages for a small contractor's website.
Small business store front website picture

Small Business Websites For Retailers

Many small businesses sell products through their websites. They create e-commerce sites that can list their products and services.

Some retailers use their small business websites just to promote their products and invite customers to visit their locations. When 91% of customers look for their products online before purchasing, this helps small businesses get their foot in the door.

Websites Are Key To
Small Businesses

Effective website management can make a business. SEO can gain customers that can increase a business’s sales significantly.

Websites Help Many Small Businesses

Creative Idea

Communication is key in the design of a website. Attractive images and quality text can attract website visitors in a variety of ways.

One thing small business websites can do is create a unique image for their companies. This is important for businesses that are seeking repeat customers.

This grill is a small business with a website.

Designing And Managing Websites For Small Businesses Since 1999